- Ensure quality evaluation and reporting on vendor quality systems.
- Oversee inspection (examination) of incoming materials, ensuring expected requirements.
- Manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes, especially those that affect the quality of the organization's products.
- Lead a team of Quality engineers, inspectors, auditors, analysts, and technicians
- Work with customers, employees, contractors, and outsourcing firms to develop product requirements.
- Report to top management on the performance of the QMS (e.g., results of quality audits, corrective actions), including the need for improvement.
- Conduct periodic management review meetings.
- Oversee product recalls.
- Responsible for accuracy and timely inspection/calibration of monitoring and measuring devices.
- Keep up on standards, regulations/laws, issues, and news with respect to product (service) quality.
- Lead the quality team to ensure quality responsibilities.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- B.Sc in Textile Engineering will get preference
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Quality, QUALITY ASSURANCE, Quality control, Quality Control/ Audit, Quality Inspection
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 32 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.