Category: General Management/Admin
Catalyst Solutions (Sister organization of Adiva Graphics)
- Catalyst Solutions is a Multi-National company working based in the USA & Canada; catering to the top 10 marketing research and analytics companies in the world, is looking for some dynamic and self-driven talents to join in our highly proficient administrative department. Our world-class training will facilitate you to learn how to run a multinational company, so we expect you to have the mindset to learn in every aspect.
- We have a unique work environment and maintain an out of the box ambiance, culture. Therefore, it is a must that every candidate should be able to adapt our belief system and adopt our work philosophy.
- Maintain and ensure the office environment is safe, healthy, hygienic, and our company's standard.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence
- Update & records all the office purchase, rents, bills and submit periodically
- Professionally purchase requisitions & orders.
- Provide accurate information by answering questions and requests
- CSR follow up
- Arrange a weekly meeting with all talents and send meeting recap
- Take charge, & organize office events and coordinate all when required
- Monitor & update maintenance log of office equipment and plan accordingly
- Cleanliness: Ensure cleanliness throughout the office
- Security: Strict security protocol needs to be maintained in & outside of the office
- Hospitality: All the talents and guest should be treated with the utmost respect and hospitality
- Guide & train office assistants, dividing responsibilities and ensure a balance of workload among them.
- Monitor and ensure clean & quality food preparation by the cook
- Ensure sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure & Monitor office transports are being used effectively and efficiently
- Monitoring Uber uses, keep records and avert misuses
- Keep records on car expenses, maintenance, mileage, and check car accessories
- Driver duties follow up, security checkup
- Maintain all the inventory of the office in an effective and efficient way
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Education qualification may be relaxed in case of highly experienced/deserving candidate
- Skills Required: Ability to Work Under Pressure, Administration, Communication and Peoples skill Leadership Skill Good Understanding o, MS Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint/ OneNote, Time Management
- Presentable, proficient in English is a MUST
- Can work independently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Superior organizational skills, unflagging attention to detail & demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of the information
- Tk. 15000 - 20000 (Monthly)
- The salary quoted will be effective after the successful completion of PROBATION PERIOD
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Half Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Home Cooked Meal [Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks, Tea-coffee], ALL meals will be provided as long as they are in the office
- Extensive Training facilities
- Data Analytics career opportunities
- Safe and Hygienic working environment
- Uber/transportation facility (case by case basis)
- CSR program, driven by talents
- Academic Flexibility
- Mentorship Program
- Medical Allowance
- Referral Bonus
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.