Category: HR/Org. Development
- Catalyst Solutions is a Multi-National company working based in the USA & Canada; catering to the top 10 marketing research and analytics companies in the world, is looking for some dynamic and self-driven talents to join in our highly proficient Human Resource department. Our world-class training will facilitate you to learn how to run a multinational company, so we expect you to have the mindset to learn in every aspect.
- We have a unique work environment and maintain an out of the box ambiance, culture. Therefore, it is a must that every candidate should be able to adapt our belief system and adopt our work philosophy.
- Ensure a smooth recruiting process starting from Job posting to orientation throughout all offices in Bangladesh.
- Conduct reference checks, exit interviews
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide training to the associates on 'Charting', soft skills, project management, and teamwork
- Lead new employee orientations and introduce new employees to our office culture
- Provide interpretation of HR policies, practices, and procedures to recruits and existing talents
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures
- Maintain and update employee database with all related papers
- Manage shift plan, leave record.
- Evaluate the performance of the talents and take necessary action plan
- Motivate and counsel to ensure maximum productivity
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absence, leaves, etc.)
- Organizing meetings, writing recaps
- Assist execution team in data visualization (charting), if necessary, and provide a general direction or recommendation
- Perform additional administrative duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- HR major will get preference
- PGD in HRM will be an added advantage
- Skills Required: Communication skills, Compensation & Benefits, Hard Working, Recruitment & Selection, Team player
- Highly proficient with Microsoft office
- Presentable, proficient in English is a MUST
- Highly motivated, self-directed & possessing a driven personality capable of working within tight deadlines
- Superior organizational skills, unflagging attention to detail & demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of the information
- Capable of working under minimal supervision with a high level of initiative, energy & enthusiasm for learning
- An active listener with demonstrated negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills are necessary; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Tk. 15000 - 25000 (Monthly)
- The salary quoted will be effective after the successful completion of PROBATION PERIOD
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Half Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Home Cooked Meal [Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks, Tea-coffee], ALL meals will be provided as long as they are in the office
- Extensive Training facilities
- Data Analytics career opportunities
- Safe and Hygienic working environment
- Uber/transportation facility (case by case basis)
- CSR program, driven by talents
- Academic Flexibility
- Mentorship Program
- Medical Allowance
- Referral Bonus
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.