Sr. Merchandiser/ Merchandiser, Woven
- Must have good knowledge in price quotation and product development.
- Be a good role model and work on building good working environment.
- Efficiently provides all kinds of support from receiving order to final shipment of the order.
- Have vast knowledge about pricing & have experiences about production, management, shipment inspection and follow up and maintenance of quality issues.
- Have an in depth knowledge and experience about product and costing for Woven Garments.
- Support Buyer and Supplier to take more initiative to solve problem by sharing information with team leader.
- Have good Knowledge to prepare Time and Action flow chart to maintain the delivery.
- Strong Sourcing Knowledge.
- Should have capability to do multitasking.
- Should be transparent, ethical and always act on behalf of company in the daily work routines and in Business relations.
- To strive for constant improvement regarding price, quality and lead time. To be creative.
- Work closely with team leader, assistants and QC department.
- Passing clear, accurate and timely information to related all.
- Ensure that production takes place in agreed unit.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Graduate/ Masters from any reputed institution.
- Textile Background will be given preference.
- 4 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Buying House, Garments, Textile
- Minimum 6-8 year Experiences.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Merchandising, Production.
- The applicants should have experience in the following Business area(s): Factory/Buying Houses.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company Policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.