Deputy General Manager (Accounts & Finance).
Aftab Feed Products Ltd.
- Lead the team to prepare the Annual Business Plan detailing capital expenditure, Sales forecast, manpower budget, operating expenditures, operational results, and fund position, overall monitoring plan, etc. for approval of the Board.
- Exercise the financial and administrative authority as per approved administrative and financial policy of the company and also included in budgets approved by the Board to pursue the approved strategies, business plans, and objectives of the company.
- Establish procedures for controlling and reporting costs for all operational work.
- Establish standard operational procedure (SOP) for capital expenditure, revenue expenditure, sales proceeds collection, deposit and procurement, etc.
- Prepare the company's risk management plan for fixed assets, goods/inventories, depots assets/inventories, etc. Ensure that the correct coverage is in effect throughout the company.
- Monitor to prepare monthly Financial statement in time and submit to the management.
- Monitoring of treasury and fund management of the company.
- Regular and close monitoring of all financial and administrative activities for smooth operations and future development of the company.
- Monitoring of the system to control costs, work schedule, and quality of work to ensure the meeting of company's objectives.
- Monitor all payments to ensure that whether it is within the budget line or not. Periodically review the non-budgeted expenditure and major items to inform to the management.
- Practice control by exception and give immediate attention and corrective action to off-target items.
- Take reasonable steps to ensure the safe & efficient operations of the company and to ensure compliance with the company's environmental, health, and safety policies, procedures, and practices.
- Ensure that all Financial operations and activities of the company are conducted in accordance with the laws and regulations of the company.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting
- CA Qualified or Partly Qualified.
- At least 12 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Professional working environment.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Provident fund.
- Life insurance facility.
- Performance based career path.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.