Sr. Pattern Master (CAD) & Sample Incharge
Brannerson Apparel Ltd.
- A vertically integrated 100% export-oriented manufacturer is looking for dynamic & highly potential professional as Pattern Master who is able to provide technical advice and support to customer`s, merchandising staffs, factories, and production team members.
- The incumbent must be experienced Pattern Designing by Auto Cad Software and Graduated from Fashion and Textile is Preferable .
- To ensure garments costing, consumption, pattern development, grading as required.
- To ensure cost reduction by achieving optimum efficiency of CAD and making a hundred per cent accurate markers at best.
- To ensure sample quality (styling, measurement, dummy fitting etc), and all technical aspects fully comply with the buyer requirements.
- Review and Understand buyer comments on Pattern & Sample and ensure necessary correction as required by buyer.
- To provide technical advice and support to customer's, merchandising staffs, factories, and production team members.
- To communicate with buyer, merchandiser and factory production staffs.
- To attend meeting with the buyer or management as required.
- Any other job as assigned by the management time to time.
- A pattern cutter is responsible to draw and cut out sets of patterns for specified ranges of garment sizes as well as grading a master pattern for each size within a set.
- Must be able to create pattern from a flat sketch of garment.
- Create a paper pattern from which to mass-produce a design concept.
- Discuss design specifications with designers, and convert their original models of garments into patterns of separate parts that can be laid out on a length of fabric.
- Draw details on outlined parts to indicate where parts are to be joined, as well as the positions of pleats, pockets, buttonholes, and other features, using computers or drafting instruments.
- Mark samples and finished patterns with information such as garment size, section, style, identification, and sewing instructions.
- Trace outlines of paper onto cardboard patterns, and cut patterns into parts to make templates.
- Also be able to develop samples of the garment sent by the designers.
- A Level
- Training/Trade Course: Pattern Design CAD,Pattern Design
- Skills Required: Auto CAD Designing, CAD Designing, CAD Pattern, Garment Designing
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Cad Pattern Master, Pattern Designing, Pattern Maker
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 30 to 50 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The candidate must have experienced measuring, cutting, and designing patterns in the material required;
- Must be experienced Making Pattern through richpeace / GERBER/ Lectra Software.
- Previous experience as a Pattern Maker.
- Proficient with computer drafting software including CAD.
- Experience with measuring, snipping, milling, and cutting tools.
- Ability to work to a deadline.
- Physically fit and able to stand for long periods.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Profit share
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per Company Policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 21 Apr 2021
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 10 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age 30 to 50 years
Job Location: Dhaka (Mirpur)
Application Deadline: 21 May 2021
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Published On21 Apr 2021
Company InformationBrannerson Apparel Ltd. Business : " Brannerson Apparel Ltd." is a modern Bengali based foreign-owned company led by two of the brightest and youngest fashion entrepreneurs in the UK. We operate exclusively in women fashion (primarily dresses) with a ratio of 90:10 knitted to woven garments. Our company is run on the premises of sustainable and social enterprise, equal opportunities and reinvestment in our workforce.
Our client market is firmly established in the UK on the basis of 75% local trade and 25% export all over the globe through our partner company "Oh Polly "- www.ohpolly.com.
Our market growth is firmly fixed at 100-120% per year giving Brannerson Apparel Ltd. long-term sustainable export output demand and exciting prospects for the future.