Junior Executive/ Senior Executive - Finance & Accounts
AAA Logistics Ltd.
We are looking for a Jr. Executive/Sr. Executive, Finance & Accounts who would be responsible for the accounting function of the company. The candidate would be responsible for ensuring correctness and completeness of books of accounts. He should have in depth knowledge of Accounting standards and disclosure requirements as per Companies Act.
- Preparing and Posting all kind of vouchers, Journal, Journal adjustment, general ledger different registers related to finance & accounts are maintained full up to date.
- Record and Maintain Cash book, Bank book, all records and registers
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions manually/software
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Tracking organization expenses ,Prepare all bills/Challan/Invoice
- Keeping Record of Bill/invoices/challan to ensure accuracy
- Responsible for Petty Cash funds and weekly reports for reimbursement
- Money Receipt Issue to all customers as acknowledgement of their payment
- Prepare cheque, deposit slip for cheque & cash and bank transfer document
- Receive payment by cash and check
- Recording, preparation and payment related to recurring transaction such as rent, utilities, mobile bill, conveyance bills etc
- Prepare Salary Sheet ,Issue & Record Cash Memo ,Calculate Sales Commission
- Collect Bank Account Statement, Loan Account Statement and necessary Certificates from Banks
- Preserve of different kinds of account related documents
- VAT & TAX related work: Calculation & deduct VAT & Tax., Record & Register maintain of VAT.
- Preparation and submission of monthly VAT return
- Keeping the management up-to-date with all relevant changes in VAT /Tax regulations and their potential impact on the organization.
- To Carry out Other accounting related works assigned by department head or the management
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting
- Skills Required: Accounts
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Super store
- Age 22 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must be knowledge on MS Office package
- Have prior experience on using Tally ERP 9 will be given preference.
- Good communication and presentation skill in English and Bangla.
- Willing to take challenge and work long hours in a stressfully environment
- Willing to work in a team.
- Must be honest and sincere
- Must be self-motivated and enthusiastic
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 21 Apr 2021
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 1 to 3 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age 22 to 30 years
Job Location: Dhaka (Khilkhet)
Application Deadline: 21 May 2021
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Published On21 Apr 2021
Company InformationAAA Logistics Ltd. Address : Barua, Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229 Web : www.poisabazar.com
Accessibility Aware Employer
- This company has following facilities for person with disabilities:
- Organization has a disability and inclusion (D&I) policy and staff has received D&I training.
- Accessible documentation and alternative formats
- Accessible Washrooms / Toilets
- Adapted Transport facility for Distant Travelling
- Assistive Software, communication and computer devices
- Available Flexible working shifts
- Offering Work from home
- Ramps or Lifts or Escalators for entry and move between floors
- Reasonable Accommodation in Recruitment/interview procedures like sign language, oral/typed/video interview
- Warning Indicators or Markers in place for hazards, staircase
- Workstation or seating adaptations for easy use