AAA Logistics Ltd.
AAA Logistics Ltd. is looking for an experienced candidate as Outlet Manager for immediate appointment.
- Organize all store operations and allocate responsibilities to personnel
- Supervise and guide staff towards maximum performance
- Prepare and control the store's budget aiming for minimum expenditure and efficiency
- Monitor stock levels and purchases and ensure they stay within budget
- Deal with complaints from customers to maintain the store's reputation
- Inspect the areas in the store and resolve any issues that might arise
- Plan and oversee in-store promotional events or displays
- Keep abreast of market trends to determine the need for improvements in the store
- Analyze sales and revenue reports and make forecasts
- Ensure the store fulfills all legal health and safety guidelines
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Operation, Super shop
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Operation, Retail Outlets
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Super store
- Age 22 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Good communication and presentation skill in English and Bangla.
- Willing to take challenge and work long hours in a stressfully environment
- Willing to work in a team.
- Must be honest and sincere
- Must be self-motivated and enthusiastic
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 21 Apr 2021
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 3 to 5 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age 22 to 30 years
Job Location: Dhaka (Khilkhet)
Application Deadline: 21 May 2021
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Published On21 Apr 2021
Company InformationAAA Logistics Ltd.
Accessibility Aware Employer
- This company has following facilities for person with disabilities:
- Organization has a disability and inclusion (D&I) policy and staff has received D&I training.
- Accessible documentation and alternative formats
- Accessible Washrooms / Toilets
- Adapted Transport facility for Distant Travelling
- Assistive Software, communication and computer devices
- Available Flexible working shifts
- Offering Work from home
- Ramps or Lifts or Escalators for entry and move between floors
- Reasonable Accommodation in Recruitment/interview procedures like sign language, oral/typed/video interview
- Warning Indicators or Markers in place for hazards, staircase
- Workstation or seating adaptations for easy use