Category: Commercial/Supply Chain
AAA Logistics Ltd.
- AAA Logistics Ltd. is looking for an experienced candidate as Inventory Manger
- for immediate appointment.
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure it's ready for shipment.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Order new supplies to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus.
- Analyze different suppliers to obtain the best cost-effective deals.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Inventory or Store or Warehouse
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Inventory management, Store Inventory and Control
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Super store
- Age 22 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Good communication and presentation skill in English and Bangla.
- Willing to take challenge and work long hours in a stressfully environment
- Willing to work in a team.
- Must be honest and sincere
- Must be self-motivated and enthusiastic
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 21 Apr 2021
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 3 to 5 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age 22 to 30 years
Job Location: Dhaka (Khilkhet)
Application Deadline: 21 May 2021
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Published On21 Apr 2021
Company InformationAAA Logistics Ltd.
Accessibility Aware Employer
- This company has following facilities for person with disabilities:
- Organization has a disability and inclusion (D&I) policy and staff has received D&I training.
- Accessible documentation and alternative formats
- Accessible Washrooms / Toilets
- Adapted Transport facility for Distant Travelling
- Assistive Software, communication and computer devices
- Available Flexible working shifts
- Offering Work from home
- Ramps or Lifts or Escalators for entry and move between floors
- Reasonable Accommodation in Recruitment/interview procedures like sign language, oral/typed/video interview
- Warning Indicators or Markers in place for hazards, staircase
- Workstation or seating adaptations for easy use