Category: General Management/Admin
Manager/ Asst. Manager - Protocol
A Well Reputed 100% Export Oriented Group
- Ensure the faster processing of Passport and VISA for the management.
- Handling of Expatriates & foreign guests, arrangement of their transportation, accommodation / hotels, Visa extension, Work Permit processing etc.
- Coordinates protocol function of the authority and undertakes protocol duties for senior management during their departure & arrival to and from abroad.
- Develop strong liaison with Embassies of the countries frequently visited by the management.
- Draft speeches, messages for the management.
- Maintain effective working relationships with local and municipal government officials and law enforcing agencies.
- Other task assigned by Management.
- Master's in Public Relations/ English
- 8 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age 35 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter.
- Strong communication skills in English both verbal and written.
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail
- Possess the ability to keep information confidential.
- The candidate we are looking for has to be highly proactive, self-motivated and energetic.
- Must have good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Attractive salary and other admissible benefits as per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.