Institute of Informatics and Development (IID)
- Job Nature: Full-time (after the satisfactory completion of 3 months` probation period)
- Job Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh, The job may also involve occasional travel outside of Dhaka, if required.
- Planning, implementing, managing and monitoring IID's branding, promotion and social media strategy.
- Create, curate, and manage content for IID's website and social media platforms to raise awareness and increase the visibility of IID activities.
- Take lead in promotion and dissemination of communication materials to relevant stakeholders.
- Support and maintain internal and external communications with project stakeholders, implementing organization, service providers and assist to execute the communications strategy.
- Draft press releases and statements, maintaining media lists (online and print).
- Collaborate with IID's research and creative teams on special events, including developing event communications, event promotion, audio-visual documentation.
- Build and manage a communication function that is structured, focused on productive and quality work regarding communication, documentation and advocacy.
- Minimum Graduation from any reputed university.
- Degree in Communication, Media Studies, or related field will be a plus.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicant should have experience in online promotion, including web, email newsletter, social media, etc.
- Sound understanding of developing and executing different audio-visual productions.
- Good interpersonal skills and strong communication skills in both Bengali and English.
- Effective Communications skills, including reporting, photography, publications, media relations
- Good sense of design aesthetics, branding and social media trends and visual storytelling.
- Functional understanding of web hosting (WordPress), photography and audio-visual production.
- Graphic designing skills using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop will be a plus.
- Good analytical skills and excellent communication and representative skills (written, oral)
- Ability to think outside of the box in designing and developing promotional campaign.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, pay attention to details, meet deadlines, maintain accuracy and confidentiality in performing responsibilities.
- Cultural sensitivity and ability to work in a team setting.
- Based on experience, we offer a salary range of BDT 30,000 - 42,000.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per organization policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.