Key Selling Points
Awesome Culture - passionate, driven and fun team-Training and career development. We work with Fortune 500 companies on a daily basis to provide the best personalisation, development, testing, design and QA support.
We looking for a Ecom Administrator to support Ninety Percent growing wholesale business. The ideal candidate will have at least two years` experience in ecom and will have a thorough understanding of fashion industry.
- Manage new product uploads, category builds, product detail maintenance, and promotional activities.
- Liaise with various teams for regular and ad-hoc CMS tasks and initiatives.
- Collaborate with the e-Commerce team for onsite optimizations such as product recommendations, upselling/cross-selling opportunities, and search improvements.
- Assisting with the day-to-day coordination of e-Commerce marketplace activities, e.g. product uploads, reporting, organizing stock transfers.
- Reporting on e-Commerce trade performance including KPIs, providing data-driven insight, and conducting deep dives were needed to better understand shopping behaviors and trends.
- Manage order entry and raising and sending out order confirmations to accounts
- Work with logistics and factories to collate data for wholesale partners,
- Manage digital assets, format images and compress for wholesale partners
- Data entry on internal and external systems
- Setup line sheets in preparation for wholesale buying appointments
- EDI administrative experience is a bonus
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Bachelor degree or Masters degree in any discipline from any reputed University.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
CMS, eCommerce Operation, Shopify
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Boutique/ Fashion, Supply Chain
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Proven working experience with data entry on a similar role.
- Hands-on experience of an e-Commerce platform or CMS- Shopify is a plus.
- Knowledgeable of analytical tools for performance measurement, determine improvements and innovations.
- An understanding of e-Commerce UX, content and development projects, and intuitive knowledge of how users interact and shop in a digital environment.
- Excellent ability to analyze data and propose commercial objectives.
- Ability to manage digital assets, organize, compress etc.
- Project Management
- Communication skills
- Microsoft Excel Skills
Tk. 25000 - 40000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Annual Leave Encasement
- Unlimited Tea, Coffee & Snacks.
- Paternity and Maternity Leave.
- Knowledge Sharing Session.
- Work with a vibrant team and amazing products.
- Table Tennis & Xbox
- Last but not the least, WorldClass Work Environment.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 22 Apr 2021
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 2 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age at most 35 years
Job Location: Dhaka (Uttara)
Salary: Tk. 25000 - 40000 (Monthly)
Application Deadline: 22 May 2021
Read Before Apply
Please mention your current and expected salary.