Team Lead / Manager, Digital & Social Media Marketer
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player. We are looking for someone who will be able to develop, manage and launch new competitions and campaigns that promote our brand and organisation.
- Develop creative and engaging digital and social media strategies
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels adapting content to suit
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Work at office
- At least 4 year(s)
- Age at least 25 years
- Bachelor's degree, with a major in Marketing
- Communication expertise in written and spoken English (IELTS band 8.0 or above)
- Professional digital marketing certifications
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.