Category: General Management/Admin
Position Summary: The Executive Coordinator is responsible for exercising independent judgment and considerable initiative to provide a wide range of administrative & managerial support to the Directors and above. Responsibilities include oversight of office management, preparing reports and strong computer and research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, coordination and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors. Duties may also include supervision of other leaders and administrative personnel.
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems and strong understanding of filing system
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks
- Monitor and order inventory for office supplies
- Schedules and organizes activities such as meetings and activities
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence, including emails, faxes, mail, Print and packages
- Organize relevant office events
- Organize meeting schedule for directors when instructed
- Keeps office clean and organized to promote an efficient working environment
- Perform administrative tasks as required
- May require to visit offices to deliver important documents which includes bank, courier service etc.
- Manage funds for office purchase and reconcile.
- Be very proactive
- Follow instructions of all Directors.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Age 23 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Language Proficiency Good in both Bangla and English
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Tk. 20000 - 20800 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.