Animator/ CGI Artist
Poche Architecture Firm Ltd.
- We are seeking a full-time CG motion artist for our team in Dhaka.
- Our artists complete all roles of production ranging from three-dimensional model translation, three-dimensional modelling, texture and material creation, lighting, interior design and styling, camera motion and realistic animation/simulations (vegetation, water, fabrics) rendering, post production, CG and live action integration, editing and final output.
- Working alongside our creative leads.
- Working alongside our project direction team in London to achieve project deadlines and milestones.
- Maintaining and developing existing client relationships.
- At least 3 year(s)
- education in and/or passion for creative disciplines including; architecture, design and animation
- over three years' studio experience
- attention to detail and ability to work in a highly productive and collaborative environment
- appreciation and desire to operate at the highest level in the industry
- demonstrable ability to understand and interpret two-dimensional architectural drawings
- proven ability to construct accurate and efficient three-dimensional models
- Software Requirements (required high level proficiency):
- Autodesk 3ds max
- Vray and Corona
- Adobe Suite, After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop
- iToo Software
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 22 Apr 2021
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 3 year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: 22 May 2021
Read Before Apply
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please include Resume and Work Samples demonstrating a wide range of skills such as construction documents & designs.
Visualizations in PDF format (no JPG formats will be accepted). We will contact you upon review.
*Application will not be reviewed if no work samples are provided.