Sr. Research Officer/ Public Health Expert
Global Research & Marketing
Responsible for leading, undertaking and delivering a wide range of research projects in our key areas especially of Public Health, Health Education, Social Affairs, Wellbeing and Economy. S/he will bring the research, analytical, design and reporting expertise to the team, drawing upon a strong combination of both qualitative and quantitative experience. While managing research projects and client relationships, s/he will also lead the design of qualitative fieldwork and quantitative fieldwork and support presentation design and delivery. He/S will be supporting the development of new business opportunities, including preparing written tenders and proposals for our prospective clients.
- Lead the development and oversee the execution of the overall Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) plan with Managers, including methodologies and tools selection to assess added value to health outcomes.
- While conducting the research projects manage M&E related activities throughout all stages from planning and designing to report drafting, data assets, and results dissemination in order to provide holistic solutions for clients in any (PHC) research project phenomenon.
- Co-lead client relationships with Manager for Public Health Care (PHC) projects, and ensure research deliverables meet high quality standards that are actionable and reflect GRM highest level of commitment for their clients.
- Maintains a Liaison with Bangladesh Government PHC Projects, Ministry of Health, International Donors (World Bank, WHO, UNDP, UNICEF etc.) and others local and international NGO's.
- Develop research proposals for clients to collaborate with Customer and other respectiveparties.
- Monitor projects to ensure quality delivery and maintain time & cost efficiency
- Provide training and necessary support for internal teams so that they can not only be fully equipped to understand, execute, manage, and serve effectively to the existing clients but also to capable for handling new clients.
- Mentor/Coach the Research team and facilitate their professional development.
- Graduate in Public Health (Masters in Public Health preferred) from any reputed Public/Private or Foreign University.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- At least 3-5 year(s) in the relevant field
- The applicant should have experience in the following area(s):
- Research Design/ Analysis and Reporting especially in the Public Health Sector
- Data collection and fieldwork
- Team Management
- Research Project of Public Health /Govt. Healthcare Research project Management
- Donor/NGOs Healthcare Research Project Management
- Must have good command in English language (written & spoken)
- Extensive working experience in Research Public Healthcare role(s) - preferably in research agency or in public healthcare research unit of research companies.
- Strong analytical skill, very good knowledge on advanced data collection, data analysis, research methods, and different statistical & data management software's/tools.
- Leadership with the ability to motivate and direct a diverse group of people.
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, diplomatic, and communications skills.
- Computer and technology savvy and proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.