Manager (Product Development)
- To analyze market demand & price KG products, competitor product analysis.
- To manage starting concept, design, sample production, testing, forecast, cost, mass production, promotion, support, and finally product end of life.
- To develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- To manage and implementing managerial activities through research, strategic planning and implementation.
- To find scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- To represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- To carry out any other tasks given by the management.
- Work at office
- Masters degree in any discipline
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age 30 to 35 years
- At least 5year(s) job experience in the field of product development
- Proven work experience in product management or as an Associate Product Development Officer.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Applicants must have sound knowledge on Agro products.
- Applicants must have good leadership and negotiation skills.
- Good communication skill & sunny personality.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 3
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.