Senior Officer, Sewing & Finishing
- Ensuring the satisfactory level of production and meets the production goals as per production capacity.
- Planning and organizing the production schedule.
- Determining quality control standards.
- Ensure output meets quality standards.
- To be attend immediately on supply chain issues to avoid loss time in production.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Preferred Professional Certification: Lean Management
- Skills Required: Efficient in communicating in English in both written and verbal, Good Knowledge in Industrial Engineering
- 3 to 4 year(s)
- To ensure production floor efficiency, performance and productivity in regards with lost time/ downtime, Cut ship ration, Order ship and on time delivery.
- Right first time quality, garments cost per pc and to assist in absenteeism and labor turn over.
- Smart, positive and willing to take ownership.
- Hard working individual.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.