Manager/Senior Manager, Costing & Budget
Labaid Cancer Hospital
Department / Division: Cancer Hospital
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Required cost proposals and supporting documents are prepared timely, accurately and are in compliance with solicitation.
- Prepare line-item budgets as well as supporting documentation for cost proposal submissions, including budget narratives, certifications, financial information, etc.
- Negotiate budgetary items with sub-partners with guidance from technical staff and Director of New Business.
- Present draft proposal budgets for cost proposal reviews.
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Refine budget templates and narratives as necessary.
- Assist in development and enforcement of compliance with the company's cost and pricing processes and procedures.
- Other duties as required.
- Master's degree in Accounting/Finance or related field from any reputed university.
- ACCA/CA-CC/ CMA-Partly Qualified will be given preference.
- Work experience of minimum 5 years as a cost analyst especially minimum 2 years in hospital/health sector is preferable.
- Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Department / Division: Cancer Hospital
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.