Manager - Finishing & Packing
A Leading Multinational Company
- To set the daily target of finishing section & achieve the same.
- To monitor the duties of finishing section.
- To solve any kind of production related problems that may arise in the finishing section.
- To ensure on time goods ready for inspection.
- To ensure on time packing list submission.
- Maintain discipline amongst the workers of finishing section.
- To motivate Ironman, folder, poly-man, packer & Supervisors to ensure completion of work as per given schedule.
- To ensure Iron layout plan for finishing section style wise.
- Co-operate with quality assurance department to maintain the Quality standard.
- Ensure better working environment & job satisfaction for the personnel working in the finishing section.Send shipping document to the Merchandiser.
- Lead safety, quality & compliance activities in workplace to ensure zero NC.
- Ensure cost reduction by avoiding all kinds of wastage.
- Any other related task assigned by the Management.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Garments Finishing
- 8 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Finishing and Packing, Woven tops Garments Finishing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 40 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Good communicative skills in both English & Bengali.
- Good Interpersonal Communication skills.
- Should be honest, hard working, enthusiastic, self-motivated.
- Should be sincere, polite, dynamic, hardworking & willing to work under pressure.
- Only experienced and expert candidates are requested to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Earn Leave encashment
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.