Sr. Cutting Manager (Denim Expert)
A Reputed Garments Manufacturing Company.
We are a 100% export oriented renowned Denim Garments Manufacturer, looking for a dynamic, energetic and analytic candidate for the post of "Sr. Manager - Cutting ". The incumbent must have initiative, experience and the drive to deliver high quality results.
- Preparing and ensure daily cutting and lay plan.
- Keep Liaison with concern Merchandiser/ IE & Planning/APM/ Quality Head & others for Day-to-Day work.
- Ensure to Maintain and record cutting fabric consumption also production fabric ready in all average.
- Ensure to need to collect fabric inspection/ shade band & shrinkage report and monitoring.
- Ensure to Shade & shrinkage wise fabric stack & relax 24 hour before cutting.
- Ensure to Shrinkage group wise pattern collection from technical department.
- Ensure to Style wise cutting quality monitoring, cutting report & shading chart register check.
- Ensure to part inspection from top to bottom also maintaining and recording cutting, fabric consumption& fabric reconciliation for cutting department.
- Spreading & Lay Chart Control also marker check with pattern grain line & ratio.
- Maintain the 'SOP of Cutting' strictly & develop the Team and Lead them for the smooth operation of the Cutting.
- Make the Cutting Plan as per Production Plan.
- Ensure fabric relaxation as per fabrics type & buyer's requirement.
- Fix the daily production target discussing with the Garments Head to achieve the target ensuring quality.
- To ensure Cutting Quality Inspection after number & bundle.
- Always need good housekeeping the all corner of cutting floor.
- Work at office
- Bachelor / Masters of any discipline from reputed Public or Private University.
- B.Sc in Textile Engineering (Apparels Manufacturing Technology) will be given preference.
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Cutting Fabrics Quality, Cutting Production, Garments Cutting
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at least 35 years
- The applicants should have experience in Fabrics Cutting & Input preparation
- Ability to operate Computerized automatic cutting & spreading
- Must have computer knowledge.
- Must have the ability to supervise and inspire team of workers & staffs;
- Good Communication skills in both English and Bengali.
- Strong technical knowledge in cutting and quality system.
- Good leadership ability to lead & motivate the subordinates.
- Able to work under pressure and complete the task within a preset time-frame
- Good in planning and analytical skills
- Good inter-personal & communication skills
- Good team player, well-organized, initiative and detail-oriented.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.