Officer/ Junior Officer - Business Development
Odommo Bangladesh Foundation (OBF)
The Business Development Officer/Junior Officer is part of the organization`s Grants & Fundraising Department responsible for securing funding for the organization.
- Working for Grants & Donation target and sourcing.
- Identifying new opportunities and work for them with the team.
- Working for donor acquisition, reactivation, & retention.
- Collaborates closely with the team to develop and plan Grants & Donation sourcing.
- Working for approving individuals or organizations for donations.
- Can Design, develop various proposals to individuals or organizations for donation.
- Identifying potential sources of donation and working for reaching them.
- Ensure proper communication with the donor.
- Can utilize the donor database for identifying new opportunities.
- sending the various updates to donors through email or SMS.
- Prepare various reports for higher authority.
- Maintaining the various registers of the department.
- Any task assigned by a higher authority.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in any
- Skills Required: 1. Ability to solve problem 2.Quick learner 3. Work under pressure, Ability to think out of the box, Analytical and Systematic Thinking, Energetic and self-motivated, minimum supervison, self driven
- At most 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Business Development, NGOINGO will be preferred
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age at most 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills (both verbal and written).
- Must be good at both Bangla & English languages.
Dhaka, Dhaka (Khilgaon)
Tk. 12000 - 16000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Performance bonus
- Salary Review: Yearly
- *Must be a non-smoker
- Office Hour 8.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. (Weekly 6 Days, Friday off day).
- Joining as soon as possible.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 17 May 2021
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time, Contractual
Experience: At most 1 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age at most 30 years
Job Location: Dhaka, Dhaka (Khilgaon)
Salary: Tk. 12000 - 16000 (Monthly)
Application Deadline: 16 Jun 2021
Read Before Apply
Initially, the candidate will be hired on a contractual basis, after the successful completion of the contractual period, the candidate has the opportunity to be a permanent employee.
**Must be non-smoker
Office Hour 8.30 a.m to 5.30 p.m.
Joining as soon as possible.