Category: Commercial/Supply Chain
Analyst, CRM Air Freight
Expo Group, Bangladesh
Freight Options Limited, a sister concern of Expo Group, Bangladesh, is a freight forwarding company. The company looking for a hardworking, quick learner, energetic, smart & self-motivated male/female personnel as an Analyst (Senior Executive) to accomplish the Airfreight export CRM desk work smoothly & help the team to generate more revenue & GP for the company.
- Functional Responsibilities:
- 1. Keep regular contact with all stakeholders for the smooth handling of the shipments.
- 2. Obtain approval from buyers/agents against bookings received from the shippers.
- 3. Accept and confirm booking approval to shippers/local buying agent.
- 4. Provide space booking to airlines and relea5€ shipment plan CCL to ensure smooth operation.
- 5. Shipment track and trace in carrier websites.
- 6. Flawless Pre-alert sent within the same day of flight departure & generating Invoice and closing the SOL file.
- 7. Ensure to move all consignments according to Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) outlined.
- 8. Send shipment information to agent/consignee/shippers/buying houses on or before flight departure.
- 9. Prepare invoice against each shipment within the same day of flight departure.
- 10. Follow up on all the shipments and obtain POD from agents within the 3 days upon shipment arrival.
- 11. Preparing sales report on a fortnightly basis.
- 1. Resolving service problems, disruptions, and customer complaints
- 2. Reduce dissatisfactions of customers with prompt resolution of any service problems that may occur
- 3. Establish a strong relationship with Airlines to secure better rates & services
- Reporting & Analysis:
- • DSR to agent on an account basis
- • Preparing SOP and managing approval.
- • Monthly gain & loss statement.
- Work from home, Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Computer skill
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Air Freight, CRM
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 26 to 34 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Dhaka (Tejgaon Industrial Area)
- Break Down of Salary: Basic 60%, House Rent 30%, Conveyance 5%, Medical Allowance 5%; Salary Paid by the First date of the next month
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity, Over time allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Earn Leave Encashment; Pick and Drop; Health Insurance, Life Insurance; Critical Illness Benefit (CIB); Maternity Benefit; Health and Safety Protocol to prevent COVID-19, Performance Bonus (Subject to Profitability and Management Discretion); Casual Leave, Sick Leave, Haj and Omrah Leave, Maternity Leave.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 17 May 2021
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 2 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age 26 to 34 years
Job Location: Dhaka (Tejgaon Industrial Area)
Application Deadline: 16 Jun 2021
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Published On17 May 2021
Company InformationExpo Group, Bangladesh Address : Corporate Office, 206/A, (7th Floor), Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka. Web : www.expogroup-bd.com Business : EXPO Group has started its journey in 1981 with an indelible vision and passionate leadership of the promoters primarily focusing on International Logistics and Freight Forwarding Business. Today, it is a diversified conglomerate; either in the form of collaborations, joint ventures or fully owned subsidiaries, having 1500 staffs in 34 companies.
The Group has come a long way since its inception and has turned into a diversified business entity with expertise on segments such as Manufacturing, Aviation, Archiving Management, International Express & Courier Service, Tour & Travel, Warehousing, Infrastructure Development and Information Technology which has made the Group a market leader in its business endeavors.
We believe that sustaining and nurturing all of our qualities is imperative for our growth and success however, maintaining a harmony with our stakeholders remains our primary concern. Our philosophy has yielded us fruitful results enhancing our reputation with the stakeholders as well as in the market and we pledge to continue working tirelessly to ensure a better future for the company in the days to come.