Category: Commercial/Supply Chain
Executive, Finance & Accounts
EXPO Express Services Limited
- The position is accountable for
- To ensure the timely & accurate reporting of financial facts & figures; and
- Managing overall activities of Finance & Accounts function of the company.
- Follow up remittance function and assist to speed remittance file processing.
- Ensure proper accounting for daily transactions;
- Smooth financial management by reconcile receivables & payables;
- Ensure timely payments to Airlines/Shipping lines;
- Issue encashment certificates for Airlines/Shipping lines;
- Prepare monthly salary statement & arrange to pay accordingly;
- Ensure TDS & VDS management and make account for accordingly;
- Assist to prepare financial reports.
- M.Com/ BBA/ MBA (Major in Accounting/Finance) from any reputed university. ( CA-CC Preferred)
- Skills Required: Ability to work efficient time management, good communication skill, Reporting skill
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Freight forwarding, Clearing & Forwarding (C&F) Companies
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.