Sr./ Executive - Quality Assurance
- Astech Group is a leading plastic packaging industry based in Chattogram and we are providing packaging solution to leading multinationals & local companies. Please visit www.astechbd.com and www.ultrapackbd.com for detailed information.
- We are looking for an Executive for our Quality Control Department to ensure that our products meet all necessary requirements before they reach the buyer`s end.
- This role ensures that all manufactured products meet or exceed customer expectations and Quality requirements.
- The Sr./Executive position is a leadership role in reinforcing and adhering to established company quality standards and specifications by validating quality throughout the production process. Manages and directs the quality department in compliance with customer expectations and widely accepted standards. Supervises activities relating to inspection, laboratory testing, auditing, and process control. Also responsible for implementing, maintaining and modifying the plant`s quality management system as per direction of Quality Manager to improve business operating systems and to meet the requirements of customers and best practice audits. Oversees validations of new product, qualifications on plant equipment, inspection, laboratory testing, statistical process control and corrective action with a mindset of continuous improvement.
- Responsible for quality matters of plastic packaging related products.
- Develop the quality standard and rules and regulations for achieving the quality of products as per direction of Quality Manager.
- Ensure In-process Quality Control (IPQC) activities, Manufacturing, Packaging and labeling operation monitoring according to complies with batch record, sampling plan.
- Execute the Q.A team for ensuring targets achievement
- Check samples against product specifications to ensure that they meet customers' quality standards.
- Organize record keeping and documentation of QA activities.
- Maintain standard in all level of production process and ensure to maintain continuous development of quality department.
- Anticipate problems / defects that may arise in the manufacturing process and take preparation accordingly.
- Ensure each and every inspection including proper documentations for the online production & delivery.
- Conduct quality control tests, like Top load test, Vacuum leakage test, MFI Test etc.
- Maintaining the calibration records up to date.
- Train, Motivate & Supervise the QC team to meet the objectives.
- Keeping all the related record updated.
- Examining the quality of raw materials that are used in production.
- Produce statistical reports on quality standards.
- Analyzes quality control test results and provide feedback and interpretation to production management or staff.
- Determine, recommend, and assist in continuous improvement programs to meet plant/division quality objective and advise the Production Manager of appropriate action plans.
- Train the Quality and Production representatives to ensure flawless quality of the products.
- Work at office
- Master of Science (MSc) in Chemistry, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Chemistry, Physics, Chemical Engineering, Applied Chemistry
- At least 1 year(s)
- Age 24 to 32 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Proactive, People oriented and results driven
- Knowledge of Quality Management System would be an added advantage.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Candidates from Chattogram will get preference.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Leave Encashment, Tiffin Allowance, Special Discount at nominated Diagnostic Center
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.