Sr. Executive/ Executive (Finance & Accounts) - Textile Industry
Mithela Group is the first LEED Platinum Certified Green Textile Industry in Bangladesh, established in 2002. Mithela Textile Industries Limited is a sister concern of Mithela Group. This is a 100% export oriented weaving, dyeing, printing and fishing solid woven factory. The Organization is going to recruit experienced manpower for their highly expertise professional team in a purely corporate environment. The team member should be highly professional, self-motivated & self-driven, loyal to the company at highest level.
- Preparation of various types of daily, monthly & periodical reports as per management requirement.
- Project and segment wise reconciliation with Budget & Budgetary Control.
- Fixed Asset (FA) policy implementation.
- Periodic inventory audit & unused material analysis.
- Check production & sales data.
- Bill checking.
- Job order costing.
- Order wise/LC wise cost analysis.
- Maintaining accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts, defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Preparing annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions.
- Ensuring timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Ensuring the accuracy and timely processing of payment transactions.
- Monitoring and analyzing departmental work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Supervising the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Authorization and follow-up Daily Voucher.
- Bank reconcile Ledger with ledger of Accounts Dept.
- Checking of all purchase bills with Quantity, Model, Value.
- Physical verification of inventory at warehouse.
- Prepare final internal audit reports to the management.
- Candidate should have knowledge on ERP system.
- Any other task assigned by management.
- MBA/M. Com in Accounting/Finance from any reputed University with CA course complete from reputed CA Firm.
- At least 5 year(s)
- 5 year(s) experience in textile sector (Solid woven factory)
- Strong command over any accounting software and other company data (ERP / MIS) systems
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of VAT, corporate Tax, income Tax and desired accounting methods, Labor Law and Company Act
- Must have good knowledge about modern financial management, including financial planning, budget, and control to obtain the highest service advantage with a minimum cost impact.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact and build relationships work as a team
- Should be well-groomed, smart and energetic
- Strong presentation and delivery skills
- Should be proactive and dynamic, ability to work hard efficiently
- Ability to multi task and remain organized, meet deadline
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.