Sr. Manager/ Manager (Finance & Accounts)
Mithela Group is the first LEED Platinum Certified Green Textile Industry in Bangladesh, established in 2002. Mithela Textile Industries Limited is a sister concern of Mithela Group. This is a 100% export oriented weaving, dyeing, printing and fishing solid woven factory. The Organization is going to recruit experienced manpower for their highly expertise professional team in a purely corporate environment. The team member should be highly professional, self-motivated & self-driven, loyal to the company at highest level.
- Produce periodic financial statements and reports for the Management prepared in line with guidance and standards.
- Maintaining and preparing fund management, financial planning, budget preparation, treasury management, investment management etc.
- To update and improve accounting system that satisfies the statutory and management information needs.
- Team management, supervising and controlling all related works of Accounts and Finance Department.
- Submit weekly and monthly cash and bank reconciliation statement and take corrective action of any pending reconciling item.
- Ensure compliance of tax rules, the Tax returns are submitted on time and assessments processes are complete / updated.
- Ensure optimum utilization of ERP system to meet the requirement of the management of the group.
- Supervises fixed assets, inventories, receivable, payable and general accounting function.
- To ensure payment to all stake holders made with proper authorized documents with due compliance with all regulatory requirements including withholding TAX/ VAT.
- Order wise/LC wise cost analysis.
- Dealing with tax authority and ensure full compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Any other assignment as entrusted time to time by the Management.
- Post Graduate major in Accounts from reputed University.
- The candidate should be CA (Professional level ongoing)
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Experience having solid woven factory, CA, CC may also be applied.
- Conceptual, analytical, documentation and presentation skills.
- In-depth understanding of operational issues and policy work at state, national and international levels.
- Practical experience on budget preparation, variance analysis and implementation of budget.
- Skills in preparing financial reports, statements and projections, internal control system initialization, development & implementation, Enterprise risk assessment and management.
- Experience in Accounting, Finance, Auditing, Tax, VAT, Treasury & Banking.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.