Store Manager (Textile Industry)
Mithela Group is the first LEED Platinum Certified Green Textile Industry in Bangladesh, established in 2002. Mithela Textile Industries Limited is a sister concern of Mithela Group. This is a 100% export oriented weaving, dyeing, printing and fishing solid woven factory. The Organization is going to recruit experienced manpower for their highly expertise professional team in a purely corporate environment. The team member should be highly professional, self-motivated & self-driven, loyal to the company at highest level.
- Ability to interpret technical data sheet of Dyes and Chemicals.
- Ability to store chemicals, dyes, Greige yarn maintaining Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
- Conversant with Bond Store maintain jointly with commercial Department.
- Ability to work with ERP system.
- Maintain close tie with procurement department, issue requisition, follow up material in pipeline etc.
- Maintain the overall store operation from incoming materials to product shipment and Initiating, coordinating and enforcing optimal operational policies and procedures regarding Materials Management.
- Ensuring all receive and delivery of materials are properly recorded and documented properly and maintain all required documents properly (gate pass, all types of challan, invoice, test standard, certificate etc.)
- Maintaining Liaison with Commercial, Production and all other related department as required.
- Maintain inventory and stock of store by using ERP Software.
- Ensure requisition slip for both issue & delivery of materials.
- Ensure proper trace-ability, identification & storage procedure of all types of incoming and stock materials.
- Ensuring to make order reconciliation and submit this report as well as preparing Report -Monthly, Quarterly, Half-yearly, and Yearly according to inventory flow movement and submit to Proper authority.
- Follow up and lead all store personnel for smooth functioning of store dept.
- Checking physical inventory from time to time to cross-match with the monthly inventory report.
- Supervise all operational issues and uphold the safety of the store house with proper compliance.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the management.
- Bachelor/ Masters in any discipline.
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- Skills Required: Material Management, Store Management, supply chain management, Warehouse activities.
- 08-10 years' job experience.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Textile Industry (Fabrics Store, Chemical Store, Inventory Management Etc.)
- Strong Planning Skill and good analytical skill.
- A logical and systematic approach to work.
- Good time management with the ability to work under pressure, maintain accuracy and keep to deadlines.
- Very good in MS Office Package (Especially in MS Excel) & ERP Software Knowledge.
- Good team player and strong work ethic.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.