Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager, Accounts & Company Affairs
Capitec Asset Management Limited (CAM)
Capitec Asset Management Limited (Licensed by Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission) is looking for a dynamic, hardworking, committed and passionate employee for the above mentioned position.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital accounts by compiling and analyzing informations.
- Document financial transactions by entering information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Maintain day to day cash flow operation.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
- Perform internal audit and cooperate with external auditors.
- Prepare and recommend policies and procedures.
- Manage Asset Management related Fund accounts and reporting.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
- Ensuring timely accounts receivable.
- Maintain financial security by ensuring internal controls.
- Prepare account payable by verifying documentations and others.
- Comply with Government rules and regulations.
- Able to prepare TAX return and VAT return.
- Comply with TAX and VAT related Laws.
- Perform company related task, such as: RJSC related work, Board Meeting and other meetings related work etc.
- Maintain asset register.
- Other responsibilities as and when needed by the management.
- BBA/ MBA in Finance/Accounting or both from any reputed university.
- Qualification from ICAB (The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Bangladesh) and ICSB (Institution of Chartered Secretaries of Bangladesh) will be preferred.
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- At least 2 to 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Quick book application, MS office.
- Must be able to work for longer hours when needed.
- Good command over English and Bengali writing and speaking.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.