Jr. Officer/ Assistant Officer - Sales & Marketing (Ready Mix Concrete).
Western Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
- Western Building and Construction Products Limited (WBCPL) a sister concern of Western Engineering (Pvt.) Limited (WEL) established on 2020, with an aim to contribute in Building Construction Limited, Ready Mix Concrete and Auto Block Industry.
- Western Engineering (Pvt.) Ltd. (WEL) established in 1998 with an aim to contribute significantly in Nation Building Activities especially on the construction of Hydraulic structures, Water control structures i.e. Regulators and Embankment, Bridges, Road and Highways, Jute related products and Solar Power.
- Responsible for collecting order directly from the clients of RMC and deliver it / theses by coordinating with Business Coordinator and other officials.
- Responsible for find out new business opportunities proactively.
- Follow the company credit policy and party wise credit limit accordingly and report to higher management. Suggest new initiatives to supervisor and while approve act accordingly.
- Ensure proper customer satisfaction by providing on time delivery and visit delivery site and factory if required or suggest by supervisor.
- Ensure customers are paying as per company policy through cheque or payorder or bank deposit or electric transfer or any other method approved by the company policy.
- Maintain, develop and create a healthy relationship with the key persons and decision makers of RMC purchaser/customers.
- Responsible for developing Annual Sales Plan by coordinating with supervisor and carry out sales and marketing activities as per plan and targets.
- Promote and enhance the brand and work to develop a sustainable brand image.
- Plan to increase market share and profitability by coordinating with supervisor.
- Responsible to do different types of analysis like sales trend, market share, profitability, marketing initiatives and its effect on sale and report to supervisor.
- Responsible for collecting and reconciling party balance on quarterly basis.
- Perform any task as assigned by the supervisor.
- Work at office
- HSC, Diploma in Engineering
- Minimum HSC pass or Diploma in any discipline or Graduate from Business Faculty (BBA/MBA/BBS/MBS).
- Skills Required: Ability to Work Under Pressure, Accountability, Advertising & Promotion, Brand Planning/ Development, Brand Promotion, Excellent communication skills
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at least 21 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Target oriented, excellent negotiation skill.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Performance bonus, Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 3
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.