Internal Audit Lead
100% Export Oriented Garments Industry
- We are Looking for a dynamic team lead who will be qualified chartered accountant and experienced in garments industry & buying offices. His/her Major job role would be handling corporate accounts, statutory & tax audit. Financial Control and Financial Planning and Analysis. Etc.
- Dealing with Internal-Financial Control & Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Strongly follow up Statutory Audit, Tax Audit, Internal Audit, Budgetary Control & Review.
- Responsible for Corporate F&A - Financial Control and FP&A (Financial Planning and Analysis).
- Responsible for coordinating end to end Audit process, also weekly & monthly training all internal Auditors.
- Follow up of the budgetary control and variances analysis
- Review, Development, and implementation of Audit Standard Operating Procedures for enhancement of the operational efficiency.
- Prepare and issue final internal audit reports to the management on a monthly basis or on need basis.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the management from time to time.
- Work at office
- CA (Chartered Accountant)
- Knowledge about US Accounting Standards.
- At least 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts and audit, Internal Audit, Inventory Audit, Inventory Control, Statutory and Tax Audit
- Age at least 32 years
- Good English communication & Presentation skills.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent leadership quality.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Should have ability to correspond accurately
- Should have sound knowledge on Computer advanced level.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.