Assistant General Manager - Assurance Department (Internal Audit)
A Reputed Group of Apparel Industry
- Ensure audit plan & its execution in compliance with guidelines.
- Ensure and conduct management system audit and operational audit.
- Conduct and follow-up internal financial audit.
- Follow-up management actions on audit recommendation and update the progress to the management.
- Demonstrate advisory role in policy implementation.
- Work at office
- Masters in Commerce from any reputed university.
- CA / CMA qualification is mandatory.
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Garments Accessories, Textile
- Age 32 to 45 years
- Working experience in internal audit with a large group of the apparel industry.
- Energetic, proactive, Emotional Intelligence and self-motivated to take a new initiative
- The applicant should have at least 1-year of experience in the same position.
- Strong analytical & leadership ability and work as a strategic thinker.
- Positive work ethics and result-oriented for assigned responsibilities.
- Ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships and good teamwork.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Insurance, Gratuity, Medical allowance, Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Full time car facility.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.