Category: Commercial/Supply Chain
General Manager - Commercial
A Reputed Apparel Industry
- Ensure overall Import & Export related task of the group to maximum utilization of resources.
- Ensure all coordination with internal & external stakeholders.
- Ensure liaison with Government institutions & autonomous bodies i.e. BGMEA, BKMEA, BTMA, EPB, Financial Institutions, BIDA, BGAPMEA, CUSTOMS.
- Ensure C&F, Shipping & Logistics issues.
- Ensure all other activities of the Commercial Department i.e. Insurance, custom audit, Supervised Bond and General Bond, etc.
- Lead, direct, monitor, supervise, appraise, & trained up the team members.
- Work at office
- Masters in Commerce from any reputed public/ private university.
- At least 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Commercial, Export/ Import through L/C, International Banking
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Garments Accessories, Group of Companies, Textile
- Age 40 to 45 years
- Having a thorough knowledge of all import/export procedures, customs, bonds, C & F related to the Garments Industry, Accessories, and Textile Industries.
- Having sound knowledge in Banking activities, customs rules & regulations related to import/export & Deemed commercial activities.
- SHOULD HAVE COMPREHENSIVE KNOWLEDGE ON:
- Shipping documents related to import/export.
- Bond License and various procedures related to this.
- All C & F activities, L/C opening activities, ICD, and Air operation
- Energetic, Proactive, Emotional intelligent, and self-motivated to take a new initiative
- Strong analytical & leadership ability and work as a strategic thinker
- Positive work ethics and result oriented for assigned responsibilities
- Ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships and good team work.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Insurance, Gratuity, Medical allowance, Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Full time car facility.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.