Officer - Fire & Safety (AEPZ, Narayangonj)
A Leading Knit Garments Group of Companies
- Ensure fire safety for the workplace & building
- Daily fire equipment check & maintain needful action
- Conduct fire drill monthly
- Regular/ weekly fire training with fire safety team & general workers.
- Report to management in case of any risk
- Daily floor visit & ensure to Floor Compliance and follow up the Daily Compliance Check List given by the higher authority of compliance department
- To ensure having personal safety equipments like mask, metal gloves, eye guard, needle guard, pulley cover, goggles, ear plug, gum boot, rubber apron, ear plug for workers are working in machines & chemical stores
- Conduct the awareness program on rules and regulation, compliance & welfare issues, health, hygiene & safety; first aid etc.
- Conduct all types of Fire & Safety related tasks of a large knit Garments
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Candidates should have Six months of Fire Safety Manager course from the Fire service & Civil Defense Department.
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Compliance, Health/ Safety & Fire
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Fire Fighting and Safety, Garments
- Age 26 to 34 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Candidate should have knowledge of fire hydrant system, fire drill & industrial evacuation plan when emergency
- Working Experience as a Fire & Safety Officer at Garment Division.
- Should have well knowledge on fire equipment and fire fighting
- Hard working, Good inter-personal & communication skills
- Good team player, well-organized, initiative and detail-oriented
Tk. 20000 - 24000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Insurance, Over time allowance
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.