IT Infrastructure Services Engineer
Architectural Firm in Dhaka with other businesses in Dhaka & Bandarban
- Manage internal office infrastructure (LAN, WAN, Servers, Computers, Software)
- Manage company IT infrastructure at multiple locations inside/outside Dhaka
- Manage Network security & firewall
- Manage Data Storage & backups
- Manage all office hardware & software and attend to user support
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- Age 22 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experience in managing virtualization (VMWare)
- Experience with storage management (NAS devices) & off-site backups
- Experience with Linux & Windows Server Operating Systems
- Experience in device/system Configurations (e.g. Windows, Linux Servers), installations, maintenance, troubleshooting.
- Hands on experience in security systems (firewalls, antivirus software, log management, content filtering, etc.)
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application Software and system management tools
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
- Identify & define system security requirements and ensure implementation and compliance
- Monitor system utilization and performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Prepare documents standard operating procedures and protocols.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.