Senior Designer (Woven)
A Reputed Multinational Apparel Buying Office Having Global Presence
- Create 2D Tech Packs using illustrator.
- Amendments in designs provided by U.k
- Understanding of garment make up skills.
- Working with in-house pattern maker and sample room for new Developments as well as duplicate salesman samples.
- Responsible for designing, Marketing & Business development for export brands.
- Handled all types of knit & woven fabrics for Ladies, kids & men's group.
- Developed new fabrics from Hong Kong, China, India and Bangladesh for new collections.
- Initiated a garment program for basic cut and sew knits, including new fabric prints on own developed fabrics.
- Successfully reduced cost associated issues on developments.
- Directly involved in costing, sampling up to buyer approvals.
- Direct interaction with buying office & buyers for Tec packs, sampling for production.
- Prepare and manage monthly and yearly targets for merchants and product developers.
- Minimum graduation from any accredited and reputed university major in Fashion Designing.
- Preference to be given to the graduates from Fashion schools.
- Skills Required: Buying House, Garments
- 5 to 9 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Buying House, Garments, woven
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Buying House
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must have experience in woven.
- Must have thorough knowledge and understanding about the Solid working knowledge of Adobe Design Suite or illustrator.
- Should have good communication skills both spoken and written in English and Bengali,
- Should be able to work on own initiative under pressure.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.