Executive Director (ED)
Lutheran Health Care Bangladesh (LHCB)
Manage LHCB health, education & development programs, leading role in strategic planning, program planning, reports writing & projects monitoring.
- Reviewing and developing of organizational policies and preparing of financial plan and budget.
- Represent LHCB at government, donors, NGOs, national and local stakeholders. Adhere and ensure all staff follow LHCB Code of Conduct at every stage.
- Fosters an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual differences are valued and leveraged to achieve the vision and mission of the organization.
- Supervising skills to manage senior staff of overall monitoring, controlling and program implementation.
- Ensure to the maximum uses of the organization's resources and properties.
- Organize Executive Board meeting, Executive Committee meeting and staff meeting on regular basis.
- Plan and appoint project staff, take administrative action as per LHCB Personnel Manual.
- Assist the board Chairman in developing proposal, polices and other required documents.
- Prepare project plan and update reports related to LHCB in a timely and effective manner.
- Take lead in the annual review, strategic plan and action plan of the organization.
- Undertake periodic project updates with staff, local counterparts, board & monitoring missions.
- Keep oversight the registration and renewal of LHCB, hospital, doctor's & nurses' medical registration and license renewal, security clearance & visas for expatriate staff, rental properties and utilities. Actively participate and give leadership in professional and spiritual matters.
- Ensure the proper operation of Bank Accounts as a signatory of the LHCB.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly project reports and submit to board, donors and government. Familiarity with global sustainable debates and issues.
- Minimum MBBS/ Post Graduate in Social Science/Economics/MBA in development studies. Applicants who completed MPH will get preference.
- Age 45 to 55 years
- Age may be considered for the highly qualified candidate.
- Minimum 10-15 years practical experiences in any local/international development organizations (NGOs/INGOs) in a senior/management position.
- Experienced in project rolling out, project management, partnership management, financial management, etc.
- Experienced in liaison with GOs & NGOs and development partners and other related stakeholders. Excellent in interpersonal communication.
- Experienced in staff performance evaluation, change management principles and analytical skills. Fluent in speaking & writing in English and Bangla;
- Experienced in manages and resolves conflicts and disagreements in a constructive manner. Experienced in fund flow and investment opportunities.
- Salary and benefits will be provided as per organizational policy. Attractive package might be offered to an extra qualified candidate.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.