- Contract period: 01.09.2021 to 31.08.2022 (12 months)- Possibility of extension
- Proposed start date: 1st of September 2021
- Location: Teknaf Based - Working area Camp 24 ( Leda) and Camp 27
- Masters in Social Sciences/English Literature/ Development Studies Mass Communication/ Public Health/Disaster Management or any other relevant disciplines from recognized university
- At least 10 year(s)
- 10 years working experience on Monitoring & Documentation Works and among them at least 2 years of experience in similar position.
- At least 5 years of experience in the sector of WASH, Hygiene promotion, Public Health, Disaster Management or Humanitarian Assistance
- Proven skills and competencies to work with MS/ Excel, MS Access, SPSS is preferable
- Must have clear understanding & experience in baseline survey, M&E process and tools
- Have knowledge on qualitative and quantitative M&E system, large data based management, monitoring of WASH & Hygiene promotion based programs and emergency response
- Knowledge of the major evaluation methodologies (qualitative, quantitative, mixed method, and impact) and data collection and analysis methodologies (GIS etc.)
- Experience in planning and managing surveys, developing and refining data collection tools, and with data quality assessments and oversight
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, set priorities, etc.
- Skilled in computer literacy; report writing, strategy planning and others related documentation
- Excellent command on writing in both English and Bangla language
- Skill in file management & E-communication
- dynamic individual with a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a demanding and difficult environment
- Practical, quick, reasoning skills; must be able to communicate with all parties of the project
- Demonstrated ability for people management
- A team player; committed to motivating and leading staff
- Clear understanding of the working of major donors and their perspective, requirements and standard
- Able to work and manage in a hardship post and willingness to frequently travel in and out of field
- Good computer skill
- Willing to travel in remote areas
- Willingness to be based in the field.
- Commitment to working with Humanitarian organization.
- Very Good Team player
- previous work experience in refugee camps
- previous work experience in emergency settings
Cox's Bazar (Teknaf)
- Taka up to 120,000.- Per Month
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 19 Jul 2021
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Contractual
Experience: At least 10 year(s)
Job Location: Cox's Bazar (Teknaf)
Application Deadline: 31 Jul 2021
Read Before Apply
Applications must include proof of relevant experience and references.
Ensure working phone number is included in the application. Shortlisted candidates will be notified by phone. Please be aware that application material is not returnable.