DCDP/ Sr. Commie (Continental/ Café Kitchen)
The Peninsula Chittagong Limited
- We are looking for an experienced DCDP/ Sr. Commie ( Continental Kitchen/ Café Kitchen) to prepare a variety of Continental Foods and any types of food serve in the Café. Your skill in Continental Foods should be matched by your creativity to develop new amazing tastes and recipes.
- The goal is to enhance customer satisfaction so that we can maintain and expand our customize food
- Works in the designated station as set by Executive Chef or section in charge.
- Able to organize the assigned work area and efficiently put away orders.
- Able to prepare food within recommended time frames to meet Guest expectations.
- Able to operate kitchen equipment like braising pan, baking ovens, stoves, grills, microwaves and fryers.
- Able to produce quality product in a timely and efficient manner for the guests or staff.
- Responsible to maintain cleanliness, sanitation at the assigned work area.
- Responsible for preparing and cooking all food items by the recipe and to specification.
- Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food.
- Prepare all menu items by strictly following recipes and yield guide.
- Cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards and food preparation checklist.
- Prepares, seasons, and cooks a wide variety of meats, vegetables, soups, breakfast dishes and other food items.
- Have very good knowledge of cooking temperatures, making soups & sauces, preparing entrees, vegetable preparation and related to continental foods.
- Set-up the station with par stocks of menu items, and prepare the dishes designated for that station.
- Checks supplies and prep lists and ensures all items are prepped in a timely fashion.
- Replenishes service lines as needed and restocks and prepares the workstation for the next shift.
- Ensures that all products are stored properly in the correct location at the appropriate levels at all times.
- Check and ensure the correctness of the temperature of appliances and food.
- Serve food in proper portions on to correct serving vessels and plates.
- Wash and disinfect kitchen area, workstations, tables, tools, knives and other equipment.
- Maintain correct portion size and quality of the food to the hotel's standards.
- Minimize waste and maintain controls to attain forecasted food cost.
- Review status of work and follow-up actions required with the Head Cook before leaving.
- Assists in providing on the job training & development of new cooks.
- Assists other Team Members in the kitchen when needed or perform any other tasks assigned by the hotel management.
- Provide the highest and most efficient level of hospitality service to the hotel guests.
- Work at office
- HSC in ANY SUBJECT
- Training/Trade Course: CONTINENTAL
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Cafe Kitchen, continental kitchen
- Age 27 to 33 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must able to handle software.
- Sound knowledge in email reading and writing, Microsoft office word and excel etc.
- Having HACCP Certification will be an advantage.
- Efficient in cost control and wastage management.
- Excellent record of kitchen & staff management.
Chattogram (Chattogram Sadar)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance, Profit share, Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 20 Jul 2021
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 5 to 7 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age 27 to 33 years
Job Location: Chattogram (Chattogram Sadar)
Application Deadline: 19 Aug 2021
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Published On20 Jul 2021
Company InformationThe Peninsula Chittagong Limited Address : Bulbul Center, 486/B O.R. Nizam Road, GEC Circel,Chittagong-4100, Bangladesh. Web : www.peninsulactg.com Business : The Peninsula Chittagong, where hospitality is our Culture.
Situated at the prestigious GEC circle of the Port City, our hotel provide superior services combining western sophistication and Chittgonian hospitality in a scenic and convenient location. Discover this unique retreat for business or pleasure just minutes from the commercial center surrounded by famous retail shops, restaurants and corporate offices. The Peninsula Chittagong Hotel offers a premier setting for conferences, meetings, and corporate events. Where personalized service is the standard.