AGM/ DGM - Accounts & Finance
We are looking for an experienced Head of Accounts & Finance to perform effective cost control, risk management and project planning, project finance, banking relations the organization`s financial strategies.
- Financial Strategy, Planning and Management
- Assess and evaluate the financial performance of the organization regarding long-term operational goals, budgets, and forecasts.
- Provide insight, financial recommendations to both short-term and long-term growth plan of organization.
- • Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company's plan for growth and expansion.
- Financial Analysis, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Prepare and present monthly financial budgeting reports including monthly profit and loss by division, forecast vs. budget by division and weekly cash flow by division.
- Review and analyze monthly financial results and provide recommendations.
- Develop and maintain monthly operating budget and annual company operating budget.
- Manage financial planning and analysis. Supervise creation of reports, software implementation and tools for budgeting and forecasting.
- Accounting, General Ledger, Administration and Operations.
- Management of internal audit department
- Supervise the accounting department to ensure the proper functioning of all systems, databases, and financial software. Provide regular maintenance and backup of all accounting systems.
- Review and ensure application of appropriate internal controls, compliance, and financial procedures.
- Oversee the preparation and communication of weekly, monthly, and annual financial statements.
- Oversee the month-end close process, constantly reviewing procedures while eliminating inefficiencies.
- Oversee preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Work at office
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting and Finance
- Professional Degree ACA/FCA/FCCA/ACMA/FCMA
- Preferred Professional Certification: ACA
- Skills Required: Bank management, Financial Budget, Internal Control Systems, Product Costing and budgeting
- 7 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Annual Business Plan, Budget Management, ERP, Financial Analysis, Financial Budget, Financial Reporting, Product Pricing, Project Finance, Project Proposal
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, LPG Gas/Cylinder Gas, Manufacturing (FMCG), Multinational Companies
- Age at least 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint is required.
- Ability to present complex data in order to facilitate analysis and decision-making.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Must be team oriented and a problem solver.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.