General Manager/ Deputy General Manager
- Reports to Managing Director.
- Department/Section Accounts & Finance (Chittagong Cluster).
- Job Location Chattogram (CEPZ and Agrabad).
- Must be mentor and develop the team of direct reports, managing work allocation, arranging training, problem resolution, performance evaluation and the building of an effective and dynamic team.
- As an Accounts and Finance leader must have capacity to have to assess performance of QNS global Group reporting to board of directors for making strategic decisions.
- Must have the expert knowledge in Tax, VAT & Custom rules and regulations to make tax planning for the group of companies.
- Must have capacity to develop and implement a strategy to ensure efficient and effective project fund and working capital management.
- Liaison with external stakeholders i.e., Regulatory Bodies, Financial Institutions, Bank and External Auditors to meet group's periodic corporate objectives.
- Provide guidelines to the direct reports regarding Financial Reporting, Budget and Budgetary Control, Conducting statutory or Special Audit, Corporate Tax and VAT issues, ERP/Automation and Internal Control Systems.
- Oversee long term budgetary planning and costs management in alignment with strategic plan, in some extend in collaboration with sister concerns.
- Develop QNS Group's prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities, business expansion, analyzing organizations operations, identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction and systems enhancement, accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Must be ensure legal and all financial policies of the organization are in compliance with the statutory regulatory bodies.
- Professional Degree ACA/FCA/FCCA/ACMA/FCMA.
- CC from a reputed Chartered accountancy firm is preferred but not mandatory.
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- 8-10 years' experience age not exceeding 42.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Regular and Project Financial Management, Internal Control System, Financial Reporting and Forecasting, Tax, VAT & Customs etc.
- Ability to work independently and coordinate operations in multiple locations simultaneously.
- Strong English communication & interpersonal skills
- Must be smart with pleasant personality, convincing/ interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and hardworking.
- Fluent in English
- Sound expertise in E-Communication.
- Sound knowledge about all types of marketing & sales tools.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- The Company is part of one of the oldest award winning group of companies in Bangladesh, offers excellent career opportunity and great work environment with most competitive salary and benefits package for desirable candidate including GP based annual target incentives.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.