Assistant Manager - Finance & Accounts
- To produce financial reports related to budgets.
- Record account receivables, accounts payable and expenses etc.
- Reporting to management & stakeholders & providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted.
- Predicting future financial trends.
- Analyzing market trends & competitors.
- Minimizing financial risk by various analysis.
- Scrutinizing Accounts & finance related issues considering International Financial Reporting standards (IFRS), Bangladesh Financial reporting standard. (BFRS) Companies Act 1994, ITO, VAT act & other related rules & regulations.
- Assisting accounts manager in his daily activities like daily expenditure noting down, payable sheet maintaining, A to Z all accounts related issues.
- Follow up with accounts receivable (bills with customers), payable etc.
- Responsible for preparation of weekly, monthly, yearly financial statements i.e. Balance Sheet, P & L, Cash flow, cost and budget statements etc.
- Responsible for ensuring reconciling all bank accounts & cash book on daily, weekly & Monthly basis.
- Supervise and monitoring the day-to-day activities of accounts and finance team members.
- Maintains dealer accounts &reconcile on timely manner.
- Prepare various official letters to the bank for LC and other banking purpose.
- Prepare yearly, quarterly & monthly report on Sales & Stock & actual Cost Management analysis.
- Preparing and posting all kinds of Vouchers, Journal, and Journal adjustment, general ledger different registers related to finance & accounts are maintained up to date with proper guidance in financial Investment & Return.
- Preparation of submission of monthly Return-Audit.
- Assisting to management for the fund management & maintain liaise with leasing & financing organizations
- Handling financial Audit.
- Work at office
- CA CC from a reputed Chartered accountancy firm is mandatory.
- MBA in Finance/Accounting is preferable
- University of Dhaka,North South University,East West University students will get preference
- Skills Required: Accounting Software, Finance and Banking
- At least 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounting and Finance, MIS Reporting
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, LPG Gas/Cylinder Gas, Manufacturing (FMCG)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint is required.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must be team oriented and a problem solver.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.