Assistant Manager (VAT & TAX)
- The incumbent will report to the Manager, Finance & Accounts. S/he will be primarily responsible to -
- Maintain all VAT related records, register and relevant documents conforming to VAT law.
- Maintain external relationships with Govt. & Other Regulatory Bodies.
- Prepare and calculate all VAT returns, Forms, VDS, TDS and tax returns submit the same within the specified deadlines.
- Ensure compliance of VAT and Income tax payable of all transactions including its reconciliation.
- Minimizing VAT liabilities and compliance issues.
- Ensuring all aspects of VAT transactions are captured correctly.
- Submission of Income tax return in time for all Units and BODJ.
- Face and manage hearing of all VAT & Tax related matters with NBR, concerned authority.
- Work at office
- Master of Commerce (MCom) in Accounting and Finance, Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- University of Dhaka,University of Chittagong,Khulna University,North South University,East West University students will get preference
- Skills Required: Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Tax and VAT
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
LPG Gas/Cylinder Gas, Manufacturing (FMCG)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Applicants should have experience in VAT & Tax.
- Shall have strong communication skills in both Bangla and English
- Computer proficiency in MS Office & Outlook.
- Presentation Skills
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.