- Programme Management Support
- Assist in developing programme management plan;
- Collect training materials, programme materials and logistics from head office;
- Maintain the quality of the ongoing project activities.
- Liaison with Govt. NGOs and other stakeholders
- Maintain liaison with Govt. Officials, NTP authority, and relevant stakeholders within the designated area;
- Representing the ACTB project at the district level and work to build rapport with all the stakeholders in the assigned division from time to time;
- Share findings with Assistant Program Managers, Program Manager, Project Coordinator and other leaders and seek inputs;
- Provide support to the Assistant Program Managers in assessing data quality and address errors.
- Programme Implementation and support
- Work in a team to prepare a work plan and performance framework as instructed by the Programme Officers;
- Coordinating with NGOs/GoB/UN organization staff at the designated area;
- Collaborate with monitoring, evaluation, and learning team to support implementation monitoring in order to ensure efficient project implementation.
- Logistics support for implementation
- Assist in training staff on project implementation;
- Support in team and initiate activities as per project plan.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline.
- At least 3 year(s)
- 3 years working experience in the field implementation of development programs. Experience with the implementation of TB program activities will be an added advantage.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to listen, adapt, persuade and transform.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in both English and Bengali
- Excellent organization skills
- Possesses a drive for excellence
- Excellent working knowledge with NGOs
- Knowledge on Health System of Bangladesh
- Knowledge of culture practiced by sexual minority
- Programme Implementation
- Liaison with GoB Officials
- Proven skills on budgeting and expenditure monitoring
- Knowledge of Administrative Policies and Procedures
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Annual Tk. 397,970/- inclusive of house rent and conveyance allowances and other admissible benefits.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- 14.8% provident fund contribution, income tax paid by icddr,b, children allowance @Tk.1,917/- per child per month, festival bonus, contributory healthcare support including dependent spouse and children, group life insurance and subsidized canteen. Transport and daycare facilities are subject to space availability.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 20 Jul 2021
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 3 year(s)
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Deadline: 31 Jul 2021
Read Before Apply
The Organization reserves the right to make an appointment at a grade lower than that advertised.