WORLD CONCERN (Cox's Bazar)
- Medair is working under the registration of World Concern in Bangladesh and based in Cox`s Bazar. We have 7 Nutrition Centres and 2 Health Centres. The main aim of our project is to provide essential services to the Rohingya people in Bangladesh.
- The Translator supports the provision of the programme services by providing accurate, complete and timely translation from Bangla to English for relevant reports, including Focus Group Discussions, Success Stories, Exit Interviews, Post-Distribution Monitoring Reports and Key Informant Interviews.
- Translator is responsible to provide an accurate and complete translation of programme reporting, including Focus Group Discussion reports, Success Stories, Exit Interviews, Post-Distribution Monitoring Reports and Key Informant Interviews;
- Translator is responsible to complete each translation activity within 3 working days (if multiple activities are required simultaneously, this timeline may be negotiated);
- Represent Medair and World Concern in a professional manner contributing to the creation of a positive image and overall credibility of the organization, notably through the application of Medair's mandate, ethics and values.
- Work from home
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Ability to Work Under Pressure, Analytical ability, Attention to detail, Computer skill, Confidential data management, Excellent communication skill in both Bengali and English, Reporting and Documentation
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
At Least 1 year experience in the Humanitarian Response in Coxs Bazar
- Age at least 22 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Bachelor in any discipline (Preferably in English)
- At least 2 years of experience in translating documents from Bangla to English
- Experience with humanitarian response strongly desired.
- Experience in translation of oral interviews desired
- Ability to work Remote/ Online
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
- BDT 1,500 - 1,700 BDT per day, depending on experience. Paid monthly, upon submission of invoice Does not include medical, accident, liability or professional services insurance coverage
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 22 Jul 2021
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Part-time, Contractual
Experience: At least 2 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age at least 22 years
Job Location: Cox's Bazar
Application Deadline: 29 Jul 2021
Read Before Apply
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and we reserve the right to close the vacancy early if we find suitable candidate.
Joining Date: August, 2021