Assistant Manager - Production (Corrugated Carton)
Parkway Packaging & Printing Ltd. ( A concern of DBL Group.)
- Receive order, order sheet print, and hand over to subordinates.
- Execute all orders as per plan, Ensure for the production line.
- Production target setup and monitoring, calculate the daily efficacy.
- Minimize the wastage as well as overall cost.
- Collecting total order quantity from planning for per day and last three days.
- Maintain to run floor smoothly and ensure the floor discipline.
- Ensuring proper use of manpower and reducing idle and assign the whole production people to work.
- Arranging open discussion with supervisor and other production people about different problems (production risk) try to solve those.
- Ensure finishing goods quantity after finished to the delivery section.
- Reduce the print problem and short rejection tolerance by 0%.
- Assign and ensure daily production targets for production staff
- Control damage product within the acceptable low limit.
- Raw materials Stock analysis and requisition & submitted to procure department.
- Any Other task assigned by the top management.
- Graduate / Masters in any discipline from any reputed University
- 6 to 8 year(s)
- Team player, pro-active, independent, and result-oriented
- Must have knowledge about corrugated cartons, auto-machine, etc.
- Ability to work effectively with seniors and all other levels in the factory.
- Excellent communication in both written and speaking in English
- Well conversant in MS-Office
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Excellent work environment, attractive compensation package, and performance-based career progression as per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.