Sales Manager (Carrier Network)
A Fortune 500 Company
- Managing portfolio of accounts.
- Ensure good understanding of customer requirements & current market information.
- Involve in all activities to ensure the establishment of brand.
- Explore for opportunity to achieve sales targets with pre-sales team.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our customers.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Identify and grow opportunities within the assigned market.
- Responsible for credit collection with the finance team.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum Graduation from any reputed University or Institution. Graduation in EEE or CSE will get preference.
- 5 to 8 year(s)
- 5 - 8 years of experience in relevant field; Experience in ICT or telecommunication industry will get preference.
- Knowledge about the telecommunication product, relevant industry and carrier business.
- Adaptability with new technology or attitude to learn new things is must.
- Skills to manage a group of accounts.
- Good Negotiation, communication & motivation skill.
- Need to be a team player.
- Capacity to work under pressure & competitive team environment.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.