A Reputed Hospital
Physiotherapists help people affected by injury, illness or disability through movement and exercise, manual therapy, education and advice. They maintain health for people of all ages, helping patients to manage pain and prevent disease.
- Must have interest in working in Islamic environment.
- Proper examination of the body region before approaching for therapy
- To give Exercise Program Chart prepares by Physiotherapist to the patients (Hand, Neck, Leg, all joint movement instruction).
- Proper documentation of assessment and progression of the patient.
- Checking the consultant's prescription summary thoroughly before providing any kind of therapy.
- Review and evaluate patient through tests, movements, and conversation.
- Schedule exercises and therapies for patients.
- Observe and review patient progress.
- Document patient medical progress and treatment; record notes to update medical conditions.
- Checking indication and contraindication before using any machines to the patients.
- Work at office
- Diploma/Bachelor in Physiotherapy
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age at most 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Dhaka (Khilgaon, Rampura, Shantinagar)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Standard facilities with other attractive benefits.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.