Coordinator-cum-PS to Chairman
Bangladesh Development Group
- Must have sufficient knowledge on visa processing.
- Must have skill in Liaison/communication with various Govt. and other organization.
- Should have skill in providing protocol and ensure accommodation, food and others facilities for Local and foreign guest.
- Skill in communicating and coordinating with the high level officials.
- Keep note of all activities pertaining to Chairman and follow up.
- Able to correspondence both in English and Bengali.
- Maintaining files and records of all documents.
- Must have sufficient knowledge on office management and able to provide administrative support to the senior management.
- Work at office
- Masters in any discipline with strong communication skill in English and Bengali.
- Steno/ Shorthand skill will be given preference.
- At least 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Office Management, Protocol, Security Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Govt./ Semi Govt./ Autonomous body, Group of Companies, Multinational Companies, Public Relation Companies, Sweater Industry
- Age 27 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Should have 7 years experience as PS to MD/ Chairman of the Group/ Company.
- Should be courageous, have good quality and possess sound health and be smart, young and energetic.
- Excellent oral and written communication skill both in Bangla and English.
- Young released/retired commissioned officer of Army will be given preference.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Other benefits are applicable as per policy and rules of the Company.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.