Legal Officer (Lawyer)
- Experience in company act & law.
- Experience in handling Artha-rin Adalot (Financial Loan Court) case, criminal case.
- Protect the company against the legal risk & violation.
- Sound knowledge about labor law.
- Dealing with land related activities such as land measurement, negotiation, purchase, Tax, VAT, mortgage, registration/ deed/ agreement/ bayna, commissioning, etc.
- Prepare & organized land documents files.
- Prepare land up to date statements of representations.
- Monitor land asset in preparing as collateral against bank finance.
- Prepare land documents for depositing in bank as collateral.
- Look after mortgage & other banking documentation and arrange mortgage registration & commissioning properly.
- Communicate with concern bankers for execution of all bank documents.
- Provide land documents as per requirements by bank panel lawyers.
- Act and monitoring legal issues arising out from bank finance.
- Handle & monitor other criminal cases arising from the company's other operations.
- Maintain meetings with bank panel lawyers & bankers when required.
- Vetting of agreements or documents referred by various Dept.
- Draft or vet lease agreement, if required.
- Liaison with external retainers for seeking suggestions on various legal issues.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Law (LLB), Master of Law (LLM)
- Certified Bar Councilor.
- 7 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Company Law, Corporate and Commercial Law, Criminal Law, Labour Law
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies
- Age 30 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Pro-active, enthusiastic, self-motivate, independent and result oriented.
- Excellent communication skills at all Levels both verbal and written.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to deal with multi-task and meet deadline.
- Ability to cope up with high level responsibilities and confidentiality.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Tour allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 20 Sep 2021
Employment Status: Part-time
Experience: 7 to 10 year(s)
Gender: Only males are allowed to apply
Age: Age 30 to 50 years
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: 20 Oct 2021
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Published On20 Sep 2021
Company InformationEmpire Group Address : Empire Reba, 6/1 ( Floor # 10 ), Segun Bagicha, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh. Web : www.empiregroup.com.bd Business : EMPIRE GROUP is a diversified business entity which has vertically integrated Jewelry, Development, IT and Manufacturing Facilities, with concerns in Glass, Development, Abrasive, Cold Storage, Call Center, Transportation and many more. EMPIRE GROUP started business in 1965 and till date it has resulted in a conglomerate of 09 concerns. The Group is currently in process of investing into different sectors.
An initiative of EMPIRE GROUP-
# Heera Jewelers Limited
# Empire Abrasive Industries Limited
# Heera Glass & Coating Industries Limited
# Empire Developments Limited
# Amar Ride Limited
# Amar Phonebook Limited
# Century Cold Storage Limited
# Empire Express Limited